Tips on wedding videography
Posted on: 04-21-2016 by: clarke
- Book your Videographer early, don’t leave it to chance.
- Remember a video captures all the live action on the day.
- It is the one day in your life when you will have all your family and friends together and in the future it will be nice to look back and re-live the day.
- Photographs are great but they do not capture the atmosphere of the day, the vows, music or speeches.
- Would you like to be able to watch a video of your parents or grandparents wedding day?
- Choose a Videographer that you are comfortable working with and have seen some of his / her work.
- Meet with him/her if possible and discuss what you would like. Don’t leave it to chance.
- Most Videographers are very discreet and are barely noticeable on the day but there are exceptions, so take care to check.
- Remember, the cheapest isn’t always the best and you don’t want to be disappointed when you return from the honeymoon.
- Most of all RELAX and ENJOY the day. It’s what makes the best Video
Leave a Reply